Re: Expansion of score for different format

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Expansion of score for different format
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 23:42:09 -0400

I've made a little bit of progress: I've changed the code to:

#(define
(make-my-scores parser location lyrics)
(if (not (null? lyrics))
#{ $(car lyrics)
$(make-my-scores parser location (cdr lyrics))
#}
)
)

seqVerses =
#(define-void-function (parser location up down title composer passage meter lyricist copyright lyrics)
(ly:music? ly:music? string? string? string? scheme? scheme? scheme? list?)
(let*
((score
#{
       \score {
<<
\new Staff="top" { $up }
  #(make-my-scores parser location lyrics)
\new Staff="bottom" { $down \pageBreak }

}
     #}
)
)