Re: scheme function help

From: Madoka Machitani
Subject: Re: scheme function help
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 01:31:34 +0900

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 10:59 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
In general, your approach is fundamentally flawed: it is very bad idea
to write code relying on user-specified music to be of a particular type
(in this case, SequentialMusic) without verifying it. [...]

I think he is just struggling to lern Scheme now by writing simple functions,
and won't understand such technical terms you provided.  Also, the one
who initially wrote flawed sample code (knowingly, to avoid complexity) is me.
Sorry about that.

--
Madoka