Re: Strange return code and compilation fail

From: James Worlton
Subject: Re: Strange return code and compilation fail
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 16:21:47 -0500

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Nathan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 7:42 AM, James Worlton <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm getting a strange result when I try to compile a score. It includes 8 staff contexts plus a Dynamics context.
[...]

-1073741819 is an access violation error; that's all I know.

Can you provide a minimal example?

I wasn't able to pare it down and still have the problem (I'd tried that earlier by leaving out instruments). However, I think I know what the problem was: All of the included files (instruments, rehearsal marks, tempo changes, etc.) have to end at the same musical moment in the full score, or it chokes for some reason.

Thanks for replying. As of now, the problem is hopefully resolved.

James W