Re: an easier way to create the midi block

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: an easier way to create the midi block
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 20:10:57 +0200

Oeps,

I'm sorry, I simply assumed that mentioning line numbers would be easy for you. Lots of editors use these, on my Mac I often use TeXShop for Lilypond and LaTeX. Basic functionality but with(!) line numbers.

In what way do you prefer a response? I could do the edits and send back the file to you for example.

Regards,
Wim.