Re: Two questions

From: ghe
Subject: Re: Two questions
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 10:41:10 +0200 (CEST)

In other words, is there a way to combine the benefit of a \time indication (which puts possible line breaks and "natural" ligatures between the notes) with the benefit of a \cadenzaOn?

What about

 \time 1/4
 \override Score.BarLine #'stencil = ##f

or something similar??

This is indeed very close to what I try to do, but alas, it does not work (or perhaps I did not understand something): it simply prevents bars from being drawn altogether. So it means that when I do want to put a bar somewhere I cannot do it: a \bar "|" will have no visible effect.

--ghe