Re: Lobbying paper follow-up

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Lobbying paper follow-up
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 10:21:25 +0200

Am 25.04.2013 14:44, schrieb Janek Warchoł:
2013/4/25 Urs Liska<address@hidden>:
>Do you know of someone
>having actually recovered from a text file suffering from a disk crash -
>and not having spent more work than starting again from scratch?
Myself, to sme extent.

Am 25.04.2013 16:48, schrieb David Kastrup:
Far too often.  By the way, spotty recovery is the reason that tape
Thanks Janek and David for this confirmation.

I will probably ask for such confirmations a few times when reviewing my article. Especially when it comes to my judgements on competitor software which are based on - faded and colored - recollections on experiences with software that is _very_ outdated (what would have been my experiences with LilyPond back in 2001?)

Best
Urs