Re: some Musikmesse and MusicXML

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: some Musikmesse and MusicXML
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 01:56:58 +1000

Again, maybe I am out of date but I need to see a full page of music, and even a full two page spread to see what's coming up and what's gone past when playing, not two or three systems, so that I have a wide musical context. And US Letter is still narrow.

But then again, to show I am not just a grump, since I am a harpsichordist, I have to admit that many 17-18c scores were printed with small plates, say 5x7 inches, and I understand this was due to high costs of larger plates and paper and so on. So in fact there were lots of iPad mini sized scores around in the past!

Andrew