MusicXML

From: Christopher R. Maden
Subject: MusicXML
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 14:21:14 -0400

I am comfortable with LilyPond, but not quite an expert.

I am an expert in XML and XSLT, and it sounds like it would be of
benefit to LilyPond to have better support for MusicXML (though I don’t
use it myself).

Can someone please summarize (or point me to a summary of) the current
state of MusicXML support, what needs to be done, and the
infrastructure?  E.g., is a standalone XSLT conversion acceptable, or
should MusicXML import/export be integrated into the core LilyPond code?

~Chris
  FIVE TONS OF FLAX
GnuPG fingerprint: DB08 CF6C 2583 7F55 3BE9  A210 4A51 DBAC 5C5C 3D5E