Re: Setting X-offset and Y-offset graphically.

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Setting X-offset and Y-offset graphically.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 12:22:28 +0200

Am Freitag, den 19.04.2013, 12:16 +0200 schrieb David Kastrup:
> Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> >> Easy recompilation is nice, but automatic recompilation is a nuisance.
> >> Why would an editor not be allowed to batch changes?
> > We're not talking of mandatory automatic recompilation, of course.
>
> If you are saying "recompilation is better", that does not make much
> sense unless you _are_ talking about mandatory recompilation.

You're right, I change my opinion on the desirable behaviour:

If automatic recompilation is activated then the end of an editing
process (e.g. a mouseUp event) should immediately trigger recompilation.

If automatic recompilation is deactivated the music view should
highlight the changed grob so one sees that it is a 'preview' and not
the compiled output.

Urs