Re: Setting X-offset and Y-offset graphically.

From: Wilbert Berendsen
Subject: Re: Setting X-offset and Y-offset graphically.
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:19:28 +0200

Op Tue, 16 Apr 2013 15:48:10 +0100
Richard Shann <address@hidden> schreef:

> On Tue, 2013-04-16 at 15:44 +0200, Janek Warchoł wrote:
> > Thanks.
> > I'm wondering whether a similar feature could be easily implemented
> > in Frescobaldi.
> There is quite a lot of machinery to achive this behind the scenes.

Very cool!

Yes, dragging items is on my todo list for Frescobaldi. Frescobaldi
already couples pdf items two-way with the parsed text, even if you
alter the text, so determining what type of object is being clicked or
dragged can be implemented fairly ease. It could then generate
extra-offset override or tweak commands, or (using a context menu)
commands to change the alignment or direction, etc.

best,
Wilbert

--
Wilbert Berendsen