Re: Newbie problems

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: Newbie problems
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:53:33 -0400

Searching yields far more benefits than wasted time. You will tangentially touch upon all manner of other really useful abilities in Lilypond when looking for something you are after. And as Mr. Kastrup pointed out, if you simply Google something it is helpful to include the version number you are working with. Also if you don't now about it yet, the snippet repository is marvellous. http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Search

Shane