Re: Cropped output (à la -dpreview) possiblein Final e and Sibelius

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Cropped output (à la -dpreview) possiblein Final e and Sibelius
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 16:48:17 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "LilyPond-User list" <address@hidden>; "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:20 AM

2013/4/9 Phil Holmes <address@hidden>:
I commented in an earlier message that Sibelius, IMHO, produces witheringly appalling graphics output. Unaliased, with stems that attach to noteheads poorly. The image I attached earlier was not scanned, but used Sibelius's export to PNG function at nominal 300 dpi. This is its attempt at 1200 dpi.

It must have been downsampled at some stage. I see stairs at 100% (1:1
to screen)
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com