Re: Removing time change from previous line

From: Alberto Simões
Subject: Re: Removing time change from previous line
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 09:51:20 +0000

On 24/03/13 09:46, Alberto Simões wrote:
Hello

Still 2.14 here. Need to update.
Nevertheless,

This pair seems to work:

   \set Staff.explicitKeySignatureVisibility = #end-of-line-invisible
   \override Staff.TimeSignature #'break-visibility =
#end-of-line-invisible

*BUT* I wasn't able to remove the key cancelation. But I think I found a
snippet for that somewhere... will continue looking.

Found this:

    \set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f

But it seems not to work for the previous-line cancellation, or whatsoever :)

Thank you
Alberto