Re: musicxml2ly formatting

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: musicxml2ly formatting
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 00:52:39 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 21 Mar 2013, pls wrote:

Martin,
IINM Julien Lerouge and me are the only ones who currently work on musicxml2ly.
  We publish our
results on https://github.com/Philomelos/lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev.  Feel free
to use it and help
to improve it!  Some of our latest improvements:

Why was this project forked? Wasn't it possible to do join the Lilypond team and do the work on musicxml2ly within the lilypond development tree?

Does this mean that if I install the latest Lilypond version, even if I choose to use the development version, I am not getting the latest version of musicxml2ly?

I find this confusing, please explain.

Don't get me wrong, I am really glad there are people working on musicxml2ly improvement!

--

MT