Re: Lilypond Woodwind-Diagram for Bassoon missing half-hole option for f

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Lilypond Woodwind-Diagram for Bassoon missing half-hole option for first finger
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 07:32:33 +0100

Hey Ryan,

It'll require a bit of hacking.

-) Find the file display-woodwind-diagrams.scm for the version of LilyPond
you're using.  Do a system search until you come across it if you're note sure
how/where to find it.

-) Go to line 1366 of the file.

-) Change the word "trill" to the word "covered".

You're all set.  Now, you can use the command one1h and it'll display as you
want it.

Cheers,
MS