Re: divisi parts and another general question

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: divisi parts and another general question
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2013 11:47:32 -0500

Greetings David,
     Indeed, your point is well stated, demonstrated, and taken. I
merely include the possibility for the sake of completeness; I myself
find the latter option quite useful, as I then do not have to remind
myself that 'c' actually refers to the pitch an octave below the
fairly common reference point of middle c. Regardless, I would imagine
that someone wishing to use a \relative block has already familiarized
himself with the rules that govern the coding of intervals.
Hwaen Ch'uqi