Re: what should I use for a string section score

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: what should I use for a string section score
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 07:09:47 +0100

Hello,

would you please be more specific about what you actually need?
Is your question about how to set up the Lilypond score, about which instruments you should use for the task or about how to determine the music by ear?

Best
Urs

Sarah k Alawami <address@hidden> schrieb:
Hello. I tried looking at the templets as I'm still new at lily pond. I need to orchestrate the prelude in C minor by Chopin, the slow one, but I can't find a thing with a full string section only the quartet and this is for a class.

What's the easiest way for me to go about this with out pulling my ear out too much? I'm going to try and attempt this by ear as much as I can and hope I don't miss notes and also hope the bass players have a c attachment.

I got through the tutorial and will have to type all of this out by hand until frescobaldi becomes more accessible with my screen reader in windows.

I'm using v 2.16 of lily pond on mac osx with mountain lion.

Take care and be blessed.

lilypond-user mailing list
address@hidden