RE: #'stencil vs. #'transparent

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: RE: #'stencil vs. #'transparent
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 13:48:16 +0000

Oops. I sent that before I saw David's reply. I'd looked at
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.16/Documentation/notation/common-notation-for-vocal-music,
 but only the part about LyricExtenders. I didn't see the part about the
\melisma command because I was only *scanning* the proverbial ****ing manual
instead of actually *reading* it, and the section title didn't include the word
"melisma." My fault. Thanks, all.