Re: Instrument switching with a new staff - possible?

From: SoundsFromSound
Subject: Re: Instrument switching with a new staff - possible?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 02:04:39 -0800 (PST)

Interesting.

David, in your opinion, would a solid background in LATEX really increase
the options (and power) for the LilyPond user?

As a composer, I'm always looking for ways to maximize the efficiency of my
notation process.  I know basic LATEX, and basic SCHEME / Python, so I'm
curious, what do you suggest for getting the most out of LilyPond?

Where should the focus really be on, if you were me?

Mastering LATEX? Scheme? Lisp? C++ lol? :)

Thanks again!

-----
composer | sound designer