Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Hushing up Sibelius news?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 09:39:18 +0100

I agree with Francois. Writing music on paper works for me the best.
Then afterwards i typeset the music into the machine. So when i
typeset the music the easiest way to do this is by entering text and
being 100% sure that it is A and not F or C..After that you just fix
the octave if you failed counting. Perfect.

Stef.