Help for a new lilypond user

From: Aleks
Subject: Help for a new lilypond user
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:32:56 -0800 (PST)

Hello to everyone. I want to write some music article using lilypond
integrated in lyx. It will be a simple article, so I need a kind of a
template for the notation part which I would use as a music examples only
changing some parameters in it. So here's what I need:

- Staff with two bars; treble cleff; first bar - quarter notes for example c
e g b; second bar c e g b as a whole note chord

so far I know how to do that by myself. Here's what I don't know

- Tablature for the staff with editable fret marks. For example the above
tones can be frettet begining from the 4th string (4th string - 10th  fret;
3d string - 9th fret; 2nd string - 8th fret; 1st string - 7th fret). But it
can be also fretted like 3 string - 5 fret, 2 str. - 5 fr, 1 str- 3fr. 1 str
- 7 fr.

- editable chord diagram for the second bar of the staff with a chord name
over it. Basically I need a result  like in the picture bellow, without the
tempo and bar markings. So can please somebody write a code that I can use
as a template, and just change the notes or fret markings and dots' position
in the diagram accordingly to the musical example that I'll be explaining,
because I don't have the time to learn this by myself using the manual? Many
thanks!

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n141323/36.png>