Re: A must-see for anybody on this list

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: A must-see for anybody on this list
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 12:12:53 -0500

Pewter is really shiny when it is first cast. And it takes a liltle while to oxidize. I have cast a few things in pewter and also pipe metal (for organ pipes) which is essentially a high tin pewter. The pipe metal will stay shiny a long time and only really needs to be buffed to get rid of the oxidization.

Shane