Bassoon fingering charts O_o

From: James Harkins
Subject: Bassoon fingering charts O_o
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 14:02:15 +0800

I will need to include some bassoon fingering charts in an upcoming project. My bassoonist friend (who will also perform) scanned some pages from a reference book that uses a fairly rectangular style (attached).

In Lilypond, I've gotten as far as printing out the list of keys and understanding the basic syntax. But I have no idea which of the squiggles in LP corresponds to which square or circle in the book.

My friend is on holiday. He can probably figure it out after returning, but I thought I'd ask here in case someone can give some pointers. Thanks!

hjh