Re: Questions on re-organizing the woodwind (bass-)clarinet stencils

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: Questions on re-organizing the woodwind (bass-)clarinet stencils
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:24:39 +0100

That looks a good job you're doing here.

> I want to rename the right-hand key labeled "four" to
> "side-ees" to make to naming more consistent

Could we have English names by default so that everybody can
understand? I learnt the French names when I was young but switched to
English names for lilypond as they are more efficient for typing but I
will never be able to learn the Dutch one. But maybe I do not
understand what you mean by ees (do you mean e and es = e and e flat?
why ees?) At least if the key name starts in English by "side", it
should finish in English by -eflat?
By the way I discover in 2.16 doc that the default language has moved
to English now?

Thanks,
Frédéric