vertical lyrics space

From: Rustik
Subject: vertical lyrics space
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 11:10:55 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody!
How can I make this?
I have a score for choir. There is one staff for soprano and alto, and one
staff for tenor and bass (tenor on additional lines). There is lyrics line
between two staves. If I am using «\override VerticalAxisGroup
#'staff-affinity = #CENTER», lyrics line is locate between alto's and
tenor's stems (not staffs) with same minimum distance above and below. I
want to control this distance. Once again, in other words.
For example. One system. Alto's lowest note on this system is f', and
tenor's highest note is f' too. I want to locate lyrics line in this system
on same vertical distance of tenor's highest and alto's lowest notes. I want
make in automatically. Distance above and below lyrics line must be
calculated from notes, not from staves.
Is it possible? How can I make this?
Thank you in advance for the answers.