Re: more Tuplets...

From: Marcos Press
Subject: Re: more Tuplets...
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 09:34:16 -0300

Thanks Noeck!

#(ly:make-moment 6 8) produces separately grouped tuplets every 6/8 -
which is probably a full measure in your case (if you use \times 6/8).

I asume here you are talking about \time and not \times (or future \tuplet) function

In general, if you want to group tuplets after x/y, the function
#(ly:make-moment x y) will produce this duration.

If you want the triplets lasting half of such a 6/8 measure, you can use
3/8:

You realy hit the spot! The thing is that in my mind I assign the \set tupletSpannerDuration to the \times function and not to the \time function.
It seams stupid, but it really makes a big diference.