Re: Guide to Writing Orchestral Scores with Lilypond?????

From: Antonio Gervasoni
Subject: Re: Guide to Writing Orchestral Scores with Lilypond?????
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:01:58 -0800 (PST)

Joseph wrote:

> You're preaching to the converted here, I fear ... :-)

Very true!!!! :-P

> Will you be publicly sharing your drafts?  I'm sure people would be happy
> give feedback and contributions on the way.

Urs has almost convinced me about using Git so i't's very likely I will get
a Github account and start collaborating directly with his project.
According to him my "source code would be public this way right from the
beginning. But the tutorial itself (in its PDF representation) would be
hidden as long as [I] wish."

Regards,

Antonio