Re: Hiding a voice (or is there a better way?)

From: Tim Rowe
Subject: Re: Hiding a voice (or is there a better way?)
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 15:38:48 +0000

On 14 January 2013 16:41, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> james <address@hidden> writes:

> I think that may be just a matter of setting associatedVoice.
>
> --
> David Kastrup

Setting associatedVoice to what? There isn't a clearly defined voice
that has the vocal line (unless I create one, which would be no
problem, but then I wouldn't want it displayed).

In fact. I solved the problem by firing up an ancient computer that
had an equally ancient version of Finale on it and setting the music
in that instead. But I'm trying to wean myself off Finale (not least
because I can't afford to upgrade to a version that will run on my
current OS), so I'd still be interested in how to do it in Lilypond.

--
Tim Rowe