The alignment of staves / systems

From: Rustik
Subject: The alignment of staves / systems
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 07:24:58 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody!
Tell me please how I can make this.
I have three pages. There is title on the first page. I want to make five
systems on this page. On the second page I want to make six systems. And on
the last page I want to see five systems. I want to do it this way: bottom
system on every page is located at about the same distance from the bottom
of the page. The top system on every page (except the first page; on the
first page I have a title) is located at about the same distance from the
top of the page. And other systems (not top and not bottom) are evenly
distributed between the top and bottom systems. Please take into account
what I use this construction:
 oddFooterMarkup =
  \markup \fill-line {
          % using \line removes empty-stencils
          % produced by #not-first-page etc
          \line {
           % page-number not on first-page
           \on-the-fly #not-first-page
           % page-number not on last-page
           \on-the-fly #not-last-page
                    \fontsize #2
                    \concat {
                            \override #'(font-name . "Ornament_TM")
                            "k "
                            \override #'(font-name . "Book Antiqua")
                            \fromproperty #'page:page-number-string
                            \override #'(font-name . "Ornament_TM")
                            " K"
            }
          % copyright on first page
          \on-the-fly #first-page \fromproperty #'header:copyright
          % tagline on last page
          \on-the-fly #last-page \fromproperty #'header:tagline
  evenFooterMarkup = \oddFooterMarkup

This example show result what I want.
the_alignment_of_staves.pdf
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n139536/the_alignment_of_staves.pdf>