Re: please direct to removing page numbers

From: info
Subject: Re: please direct to removing page numbers
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 14:18:13 -0700

I'm missing something but am too stupid to figure out what

From the link that Paul provides I get

print-page-number #f

somewhere in the paper block should remove the page numbers but here's my paper block and there's got to be something I've left out because it doesn't do anything.....

#(ly:set-option 'delete-intermediate-files #t)
#(set-default-paper-size "letter" 'landscape)
#(set-global-staff-size 40)
#(set! paper-alist (cons '("my size" . (cons (* 5 in) (* 3 in))) paper-alist))

\paper
{ #(set-paper-size "my size")
print-page-number #f
indent = 30
short-indent = 15
right-margin = 15
top-margin = 15
bottom-margin = 15
}

So if you'd like to just direct me to the section of the manual that I obviously don't understand that would be fine or if it's a single character or even two send it on

Thanks

Jay