Re: Short stems

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Short stems
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:56:25 +0100

Thomas Morley writes:

> please:
> DON'T POST INLINE-IMAGES!

Can you please don't shout, esp. not to our users?

> Attach them!
> I'm surely not alone with filtering them out.

Why would anyone do that?  People will inline pictures and I find that
very useful.  Werner has sent many many clear bug reports using inline
pictures, much friendlier than attached.

If you can't handle them, you may consider using the mailing list
archives

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2012-12/msg00556.html

Greetings, Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl