Re: A question of list etiquette and images. (Was Re: Short stems)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: A question of list etiquette and images. (Was Re: Short stems)
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 01:35:51 -0500

On Dec 18, 2012, at 1:03 AM, Arle Lommel <address@hidden> wrote:

> Given that, does anyone have any suggestions to how behave nicely for list
> members like Harm when images are involved?

Hi Arle,   Hmmm...  one possible solution is to post your images in flickr,
dropbox, or your online storage provider of choice, and then include links to
them in your messages.

(I saw where Thunderbird now has this feature where it will upload a file to
online storage and insert the link into your message.  I'm not suggesting you
change your email app -- it's just what made me think of this.)

Just a thought,
-Paul