Re: Likely bug in 2.16.1: Changing docu ment fonts messes lots of things

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Likely bug in 2.16.1: Changing docu ment fonts messes lots of things up…
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 10:33:57 +0100

Hi Trevor,

I see you answered before I posted that I'd found the cause, and I think the
discovery of the cause shows that your answer is really to a different problem.
There is a real problem with font handling here and taking the approach in the
documentation sections you point to to fix it would be fundamentally a kludge,
one that would have to be changed every time there is a change in global staff
size and one that would require manual correction to any local overrides.

Thank you for trying to point me to the proper location in the manuals, but I
think I've discovered a genuine bug…

Best,

Arle