Re: need more help with spacing overrides

From: ed stuckems
Subject: Re: need more help with spacing overrides
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:06:36 -0500

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 1:16 AM, Keith OHara <address@hidden> wrote:
> ed stuckems <edstuckems <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

>> I'd like to increase the distance between piano staffs
>
>   \new PianoStaff \with {
>     \override StaffGrouper #'staff-staff-spacing #'basic-distance = #20
>   } <<
>     \new Staff { c'1 }
>     \new Staff { c'1 } >>

<snip>

Keith, your solution increases the distance between the staffs of the
piano staff.  I'm sorry I didn't make my meaning clear.  Let me try
again.  The piano staff consists of 2 staves joined by a brace.  I'm
not looking to increase the distance between these two staves (this is
effect of the solutions provided by Keith above and Nathan in a
of piano staves and the next pair of piano staves.

Sorry for my inadequacy with language!

regards,
Michael.