need more help with spacing overrides

From: ed stuckems
Subject: need more help with spacing overrides
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 01:01:09 -0500

I'd like to increase the distance between piano staffs (the two staves
connected by the brace).  After looking through the IR, I think the
skyline-horizontal-padding of the system-interface is what need to be
changed.  My attempts have failed and I don't know if it's because my
override commands were directed at the wrong context or if the
skyline-horizontal-padding is not the correct parameter to set.  Can
anyone tell me how the increase the distance between  (not within) the
piano staffs?

regards,
eds