Re: Trying once more.

From: Arle Lommel
Subject: Re: Trying once more.
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 15:54:38 +0100

Between Phil's suggestion, which prompted me to add a missing:

\context {
         \PianoStaff
        \consists #Span_stem_engraver
}

in the layout {} block (which made cross-staff beaming possible), and Thomas’
suggestion to use \tweak #'duration-log #, I've got this working nicely.

The hardest thing was that I had never used #'duration-log and did not know
that the numeric values don't match the note-lengths used elsewhere. Took a bit
of trial and error, but it worked in the end.

Thank you all very much. Now I'm back in business :-)

Best,

Arle