Re: TupletNumber direction

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: TupletNumber direction
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 23:42:11 +0100

2012/12/6 Mark Stephen Mrotek <address@hidden>:
> Hello:
>
> The e-mails with suggestions often contain snippets. Some of them I
> understand (with the help of Frescobaldi), some are a bit beyond my current
> practice, and all of them could be helpful in the future.
>
> If a "library" of snippets exists, where is it located?
>
> Thank you for your kind attention.
>
> Mark Stephen Mrotek

Well, there is "The LilyPond Snippet Repository"
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/
Although, the LSR currently runs 2.14.2.

Or look in /Documentation/snippets
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.17/Documentation/snippets-big-page.html

Several snippets, posted on this list, will not be found in one of the
above for different reasons.
You could find them in the archives, though.
See
http://lilypond.org/website/contact.html
for the links.

HTH,