Codemirror editor for Lilypond tweak

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Codemirror editor for Lilypond tweak
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 04:45:33 -0500

Just for reference:

If the 'Codemirror' online editor is being used for lilypond files, it needs to have this line added to the sTeX mode file:

plugins["concat"] = addPluginPattern("concat", "tag", "[", ["atom"]);

after  the  "var plugins = new Array();" line

and the same applies for any lilypond keyword (anything that begins with a "\" I mean) that is also a _javascript_ object method ( I can't think of any besides 'concat' but there may be others). Otherwise, the lilypond file won't load if it contains '\concat...'

M.