Re: removing non-empty staves

From: Wim van Dommelen
Subject: Re: removing non-empty staves
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 00:09:38 +0100

Hi Christopher,

I'm not sure if this example matches your need, but it is a thing I once crafted for a special piece. It shows an ossia stave in a different color and size. Starting at some point and ending after I don't need it anymore. But alas not on a line break, don't know how to do that....

Compiling example .ly-file attached. version 2.16.0 (stable).

Regards,
Wim.