Re: chords

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: chords
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 16:25:29 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Christopher Brooks" <address@hidden>
To: "'Phil Holmes'" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 4:09 PM

When I cut and paste yours, I get this. Here is my entire file:

\version "2.16.0"
\header{
 title = "c major one octave"
}

\score {
\relative {
\key c \lydian \cadenzaOn

<<
 \new ChordNames {
   <c e g>2  <f bes c>
   <f c' e g>1
   \chordmode {
     c2 f:sus4 c1:/f
 {
   <c e g>2  <f bes c>
   <f, c' e g>1
   \chordmode {
     c2 f:sus4 c1:/f

   c1-1
    ^\markup {diminished scale}
    d  e fis g-2 a bes-3
    c bes a-3 g fis-4 e d c
   \bar "|."

  }
 \layout {
   indent = 0 \mm
   \context {\Score \remove Bar_number_engraver}
   \context {\Staff \remove Time_signature_engraver}