Re: Marks above and below simultaneously

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Marks above and below simultaneously
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 01:31:39 +0100

Maybe those snippets could help :

http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=735
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=736

2012/12/2 Daniel Rosen <address@hidden>
I have my rehearsal marks and metronome marks in a separate voice in the score I'm typesetting, and I'd like to get them all to show up both above and below the score. The best thing to do that I can think of is to use Dynamics contexts above and below, but that throws off the vertical spacing between the marks and the top and bottom staves; I'd like it to look as though Score.RehearsalMark #'direction = #1 and Score.RehearsalMark #'direction = #-1 were set simultaneously; same for MetronomeMark. Anyone know how to do this? Should I be using some other context than Dynamics?

DR