Marks above and below simultaneously

From: Daniel Rosen
Subject: Marks above and below simultaneously
Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2012 23:48:04 +0000

I have my rehearsal marks and metronome marks in a separate voice in the score
I'm typesetting, and I'd like to get them all to show up both above and below
the score. The best thing to do that I can think of is to use Dynamics contexts
above and below, but that throws off the vertical spacing between the marks and
the top and bottom staves; I'd like it to look as though Score.RehearsalMark
#'direction = #1 and Score.RehearsalMark #'direction = #-1 were set
simultaneously; same for MetronomeMark. Anyone know how to do this? Should I be
using some other context than Dynamics?

DR