Re: harp gliss spacing

From: Saul Tobin
Subject: Re: harp gliss spacing
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 15:05:15 -0800

I'm trying to find an example image, but most of the ones I can find don't have
other staves going at the same time to show the spacing I want. I want the
spacing to look something like:

<<
  \oboe
  \relative c' {
    s4 \times 3/4 { d4 ef8[ fs gf as bf cs]\glissando } |
    d'1 |
  }

(using the variable from my earlier example)

The trouble is I don't want the tuplet or those note values, and I want the
latter six notes to be grace notes. Does that make sense?

Thanks for responding!

Saul
--
Saul Tobin