Re: fingerings

From: Eluze
Subject: Re: fingerings
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 15:23:57 -0800 (PST)

Thomas Morley wrote
> Try:
>
> \version "2.16.0"
>
> {
>   c'' d''-4 e''-\tweak ParenthesesItem #'font-size #-2 -\parenthesize -4
> c''-4
> }

sorry - I always forget to check if my solutions work in the version the
user indicated (and I'm most often on the newest development version, 2.17.7
actually)

but I'm amazed by this newest version:

you can write the fingering (for example) /before/ the note, if you use a
\tweak (/without a hyphen/) or - as it used to be - you can write it
afterwards /with a hyphen/ (or a direction indicator /_,^/) - wooooowww!

Eluze