Re: trill spanner and bass clef mark interfering; parenthesized notehead

From: josiah oberholtzer
Subject: Re: trill spanner and bass clef mark interfering; parenthesized noteheads on every notehead of tie; full width trill spanners
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 18:17:28 -0500

Hi Jeff!

I can answer question #1, but not the others:

You need the \clef to happen before the \pitchedTrill, like so:

\new Staff {
    \clef "bass"
    \pitchedTrill
    c'1 ~ \startTrillSpan b'
    c'1 \stopTrillSpan
}

Getting the \clef above the \pitchedTrill command is going to be tricky, but I'm sure we can figure that one out somehow.

Cheers