Re: Lilypond cheat sheet

From: Olivier Biot
Subject: Re: Lilypond cheat sheet
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 00:06:22 +0100

Hi Joram,

Thank you for the updates cheat sheet.

As a matter of fact I just printed both cheat sheets on one sheet of paper and laminated it. Two sides of invaluable LilyPond information :-)

Hint 1: use heavier stock paper when printing double sided.
Hint 2: print borderless for printing the other sheet (pale green background).

Best regards,

Olivier