Re: Reheaseals with irregular bars

From: Rutger Hofman
Subject: Re: Reheaseals with irregular bars
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 14:00:10 +0100

On 10/29/2012 01:29 PM, Wim van Dommelen wrote:
Hi Jacques,

There is the Mutopia project, but I'm unsure about the current status.
I've seen no activity on the mailing list for a long time. And for my
last project, which I registered on Mutopia, I even didn't get a
confirmation at all. So I also never submitted the result :-(

Does anyone here have more info?

Regards,
Wim.

On 29 Oct 2012, at 11:53 , Jacques Menu TvTMail wrote:

Hello Wim,

[snip]

PS> Is there some site where I could contribute the results of my
Lilypondings, such as the flute and bassoon parts of this Beethoven trio?

And certainly you can publish on http://www.imslp.org, the Petrucci library.
Besides the pdfs for parts/score, their policy is to allow one entry (a zip file) for the 'engraving files', so you can also publish your lilypond source there if you so desire.

Rutger