Word wrapping section headers (book-titling.ily)

From: Olivier Biot
Subject: Word wrapping section headers (book-titling.ily)
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 19:41:01 +0100

Hi all,

I'm using the book-titling.ily macros by Nicolas Sceaux to create an etude book.

I can't however get long section titles to word wrap.

I suppose the code I have to edit is this but I am no Scheme expert:

section =
#(define-music-function (parser location title) (string?)
  (add-toc-item parser 'tocSectionMarkup title)
  (add-toplevel-markup parser (markup #:section-title
(string-upper-case title)))
  (add-no-page-break parser)
  (make-music 'Music 'void #t))

Can some helpful mind shed some light on how to do so?

Best regards,

Olivier