Re: space between title and music

From: ssooter
Subject: Re: space between title and music
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 23:28:22 +0000 (UTC)

Martin Tarenskeen <m.tarenskeen <at> zonnet.nl>,

Thank you!!

This worked for me in Lilybin.com. I was getting VERY frustrated because I have
done this in a different version, no probs (frescobaldi). I don't have that file
with me though.

I'm highly content with this quick-n-dirty solution. Anyway, that's just my
style when it comes to LilyPond. ;)  I'll probably use this way from now on.

Ha, ha... the captcha at the bottom reads "elusive."

-Leigh