lilypond-book

From: The Doctor (Michael D)
Subject: lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 21:52:21 -0400

First of all I would like to thank everyone who have been so very helpful in responding to my latest email queries concerning Lilypond. I have at least one more (for now) and am getting rather frustrated with this one.

I am quite new to lilypond-book, and am attempting to add a somewhat complex (but short) score to an existing LaTeX document. I want to add more short 'scores' to this document to include everything the Choir sings while (with LaTeX) having everything the Priest and Deacon says there as well. I am attaching 3 files that have chronicles my journey thus far.

When I compile from the latex document using:

lilypond-book --pdf filename.lytex
pdflatex filename.tex

I end up with a pdf with no music, just some code where the music should be. Any help is appreciated greatly.
--
Best wishes (In Christ),
Philip (Michael) Dykes